Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Skid Row and the 80's metal generation

I was just watching Skid Row's set from SNL in 92'. And that kicked so much ass, it makes me want to slam my head through a wall. Those guys we're the zenith of heavy and Sebastian was what every frontman should be; killer.

I even contemplated getting the "Youth Gone Wild" tattoo that adorns his forearm. Now that I look back on it, i'm glad I went with the double sleeves.

With the reinsurgence of metal back into todays' lame-ass excuse for rock n' roll I wish they above all would reunite. I caught Sebastian on his live DVD; it's not the same.

And what the fuck is being on the "Gilmore Girls" dude? I think Loreli is hot and all, but come on!

I saw the Skids two years ago on the "Thick is the Skin" tour and I felt bad for laughing.

As far as i'm concerned, Skid Row is the only reason that New Jersey is even a blip on the music map. And no Bon Jovi, you don't count!

Get it together dudes and tour!

Oh, and Baz? Screw Andrew Lloyd Webber!

No comments: