Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Slapped by a woman?

Oct. 17 Their Toyota Indy 400 runs ended in a crash Sunday, but the action between Danica Patrick and Jaques Lazier didn't end on the track.
"So you're telling me that Jaques is saying he got beat up by a girl?" Patrick told the Star through a Rahal Letterman Racing spokesperson.
Dr. Kevin Scheid was driving the rescue vehicle and told the two drivers to settle down. But he would not settle the punch/poke debate.
"I'm not going to break that tie," he told the Star, laughing.
Patrick, who came away from the crash with a sore left elbow, and Lazier, who was not injured, came together and both spun and slammed hard into the wall. Each blamed the other for the crash that set up the dramatic finish.
"That's not the way I wanted to finish my season," Patrick said. "I was on my radio all day about him. He was all over the track even when he was running by himself. No wonder he jumps around from team to team. Needless to say, I'm pretty frustrated."
Lazier said Patrick was the one at fault for continually pinching his car down in the corners.
"She didn't want to give me any room," Lazier said. "

Hey dickface! That's racing. And seeing as your team has had like 28 crashes this year I wouldn't argue with the woman. Besides, i'd gladly crash into her if she'd punch me.
I love you Danica, better luck next year.

No comments: