Saturday, October 15, 2005

Child Molesters are Everywhere! Especially France!

Ok, shouldn't there be a law forbiding Roman Polnaski from having anything to do with children?
This guy is fucking scum and should be hung by his balls.

"One of the reasons Roman Polanski chose to interpret Charles Dickens' "Oliver Twist" for the screen was simple: he wanted to make a movie for children."I'm happy that my children and their friends to whom I showed this film gave me good reviews this time," he said in Bangkok on Saturday to some laughter from reporters."

Gee, I wonder what they were laughing at? The same thing I am I wager. And BTW, Polanski has been living in France of all places since he fled the US in 1978 rather than face sex charges.
Leave it to the French to take in this child raping pervert. But after all, these are the same pussies who surrendered to Hitler rather than fight.
Cowards

No comments: