Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Follow up to the Israel rant....

OK, this is addressed to those of you who label me as an; "Anti-Semite", "Jew Hater", and "Racist".
I choose to hate stupidity. And that can fall along a long range of people. Now I look at it this way; Over in the Middle-east, there is Israel, who is beyond rich! Thanks mostly in part to us. While I have trouble paying certain bills every month. Then you have tent-city that is Palestine where it's people are suppressed to the point of extinction. And that is a view from a neutral-stance. No sides on that one.
What will the companies be? Israel withdrew from the West-Bank. A territory the Palestinians blew themselves up over for years. And then Pals. Began a rocket barrage into Israel?
uh, what?
Israel has the nuke. Palestine dosen't. And i'm afraid to admit that if the Pals. had it. The birthplace of my man, Jesus Christ would be inhospitable for the next ten thousand years.
And he would be really pissed if that happened.
And what brought that on? Well, at a family gathering this weekend, my father voiced his utter hatred for the Palestinians and most arabs in general. And I thought; "I read of a man who thought the same way, and by the time of his death he killed over 6 million people." However, if you had said that to my father, it wouldn't even be worth it to argue because you couldn't get an opinion in.
Sorry dad, still love ya though.
I still prefer to remain neutral.
Peace in the middle-east. If Clinton were in office, I think he could do it.

No comments: