Thursday, September 01, 2005

Federline you fuckin piece of shit!!

So, my battle with celebs continues. I just read that Kevin Federline, AKA Mr. Britney Spears was involved in another marrige. To Moesha star Shar Jackson. And they had 2 children together. Well, keeping in tune with his 'white trash' moniker, he DESERTED them to marry that trailer trash douchebag Britney Spears.

How can the public accept this?

I hope I can meet the two of you someday so I can tell you what pieces of shit you are. And your kids to. I hope your childrens dogs die horribly in front of their eyes.

I hope the public someday understands that "celebrites" don't give one rats ass about you. All they care about is that you keep them rich, stay in the public eye so that people won't figure out the real truth about them; that they are truly the biggest fuckin scumbags on the face of the planet.

So keep buying her records and endorsing her kind of behavior. But to me she will always be one thing; white, trailer trash.

No comments: