Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Paris Hilton delays herpes outbreak, I mean 'album', again

"Paris Hilton's debut album has been put on hold again.The hotel heiress has
decided that she wants to include a cover of Gnarls Barkley's Crazy on the CD,
which means that the release date will be pushed back while the idea is
discussed."It's just Paris's latest idea and because she shares a label with
Gnarls, she thinks that it will all be a piece of cake," a source told the Daily
Star."

Are you effing kidding me? This chick knows more about herpes than she does about the music biz. Why do people continue to take her seriously? Guess the music biz must be the trendy thing right now.

Excuse me while I go and throw up about something else. And by something else I mean the thought of Paris Hilton with herpes. And by the way, Paris Hilton does have herpes.

No comments: